Museums and Galleries
Museums and galleries require the combination of high security with an aesthetic shutter that does not provide an unwelcome experience for the public. The discreet, non-intrusive nature of the Obexion shutters provide a range of different security levels, with the capacity for interface with third party systems, that cater to location specific risks.
Obexion Security Shutters include as standard the unique LockDown technology that ensures the shutters are never left in an insecure position through user error. The shutters can be operated from either inside or outside the building, unlike other high security shutter systems, which enables the Obexion security shutters to be used as first point of entry.
The aluminium construction of the Obexion shutters allows for bespoke finishes, including a range of contemporary anodized finishes, that ensure the low visual impact of the shutter on the property. A low weight shutter solution, the Obexion range is ideal for installation into existing buildings without additional steelwosupport structure.
- Independently tested to LPS 1175, Issue 7, Security Standards
- Option to incorporate vision and ventilation through the shutter whist maintaining the high security level.
- Ease of install to existing buildings
- No auxiliary locking required – manual or electronic
- Unique profiles lock the shutter in any stop position – fully closed or not
- Allows external first point of entry through the shutter
- The most secure roller shutter available Obexion SR5 is independently certified to LPS 1175, Issue 7, SR5.
- The highest independent UK security certification to perforated shutter lath, to LPS 1175, Issue 7, SR2.
- Remote operation of the shutters for additional ease of use
Ready to read more?