The UK’s national infrastructure is defined by the Government as: “those facilities, systems, sites and networks necessary for the functioning of the country and the delivery of the essential services upon which daily life in the UK depends”.
Working closely with risk managers across the following nine sectors of Critical national Infrastructure security, Obexion shutters provide specialist solutions to the security demands of these critical sites.
- Emergency services
- Financial services
- Independently tested to LPS 1175, Issue 7, Security Standards
- Incorporate vision through the shutter whist maintaining the high security level
- Ease of install to existing buildings
- No auxiliary locking required – manual or electronic
- Unique profiles lock the shutter in any stop position – fully closed or not
- Allows external first point of entry through the shutter
- The highest independent security certification to perforated shutter lath, to LPS 1175, Issue 7, SR2
- The most secure roller shutter developed, tested and certified to LPS 1175, Issue 7, SR5
- Remote operation of the shutters for additional ease of use